RE: [Fwd: [seul-edu] Samba and printing]

I agree, my main question is "why".  I can understand doing it this way for
our 90 lab computers that print to a remote deskjet, but the workstations
should spool their own jobs. I see no reason to share the wrokstation
printers with anyone.  However, he is dead set on doing it this way. I have
set up Samba many times, but never set up Samba to spool for a remote
printer attached to a workstation, and then send it back.

David