Re: [seul-edu] Junior Challenge & OT: Fiji

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Doug Loss wrote:

> > Azeglio Ciampi during a ceremony hosted by our Mayor Francesco
> > Rutelli.
> >
> > Visit our web site WWW.GJC.COMUNE.ROMA.IT and submit your project now !!!!!
> >

> I think this is a good idea.  I'd suggest that Red Escolar be submitted, along
> with LENPP, AUC, OSEF, and LearnLoop.  Certainly any other projects we work with
> are welcome and encouraged to also submit; these are just the ones that I thought
> about most quickly.  Could some of you look at the page above and see if SEUL/edu
> itself fits the criteria and should also be submitted?  Thanks!

Yes. I'm already reviewing the submitted projects, and most of all are
about intercommunicating schools through some site. There are a couple of
original software developments. I'll submit the Red Escolar Linux project.
I also told the guys that are at other projects here at the office, to
multiply the participation of UNAM.

Greetings,
Arturo