Re: [seul-edu] youngsters logging in

I too have used a single user login with a simple password for young
students for quite some time.  I would suggest that this is much easier
than the much more complicated and elegant solutions.   My school uses
mostly Macintosh Computers with students and Apple have a very user
friendy front end called Mac Manager.  This presents the user with a
Login Window with all available users names are presented, they only need
to select it and enter their password and they are taken to their home
directory on the server.  I am not up to developing this but I am sure
someone out could put this in a program.  The Mac program is much more
complicated than this but this simple program would be helpful.