Re: [seul-edu] Donated Computers Issue (opportunity knocks)

* Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net> [020501 07:00]:
> While I applaud Roger for agreeing to put this out under the SEUL imprimatur,
> might it not be better coming from Schoolforge?  After all, Schoolforge is a
> coalition of ~75 organizations from around the world that are interested in Linux
> in education.  If you all agree, we can put something on the schoolforge-core
> mailing list (which is where decisions for the coalition get made) asking for a
> quick approval of the message.  If it's not forthcoming, SEUL can put the message
> out alone (or in concert with whatever other groups agree).

I agree ... what good is the marketing clout of ~75 organizations if
you don't use 'em?  ;-)

--
Jan Wilson, SysAdmin     _/*];          corocom@btl.net
Corozal Junior College   |  |:'  corozal.com corozal.bz