Re: [seul-edu] Beyond awareness... moving towards migration!

Hi:  I say YES, YES, YES to Jim's suggestion for spreading the word.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--