Re: Simplified UI for younger kids

>>>EAMorical == EAMorical@aol.com wrote at Mon, 9 Nov 1998 00:54:06 -0400 :
>Doug writes:

>>Is this a useful idea to pursue?  Does anyone know anything about the Mac
UI
>I mentioned
>>above?
>
>I will try and remember to ask the teacher when I see her.

I'm going to try to get a teacher/administrator from a local alternative
school to join the mailing list.  I think we could use some insight from
people who aren't primarily computer-oriented but education-oriented.

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes