Re: [seul-edu] Re: curriculum - Linux Education

I have started a web page for the linux students at the South San Francisco Adult
school , (home users, non-it users)
http://www.smcoe.k12.ca.us/ssfusd/as/linux/linux1.html
http://www.smcoe.k12.ca.us/ssfusd/as/linux/advanced.html
You are welcome to visit.