Re: [seul-edu] (FWD) Red Hat Proposes Alternative to Microsoft settlement

k12linux.org will be doing just that. I have several local school districts that
will be doing "brain dumps" onto the site. I now have some partners that will be
helping out. We would appreciate your and everyone else's input.

 The site has been up and down more than a roller coaster lately as the server
gets set up and the bugs get tweaked but should settle down shortly. We are
concentrating on RedHat as that is the distro we all use.

I will be at a conference for the next couple of days as will my partners but
everything should be stable pretty soon.

Michael Williams