RE: [seul-edu] Linux educational coalition idea

Doug Loss wrote:
> It's just that I hoped for more messages from folks
> who hadn't yet replied when Monday rolled around.

I have to sit down for a few hours to draft specific and concise comments to
address this thread -- will have to wait at least until next weekend -- it's
a big issue.

But I have already put a lot of related ranting into words at:
www.noitacude.com/linuxalt.htm (note especially some of the stuff about
schools near the bottom)

I have been asked to work this into an article for SEUL/EDU, but a new
full-time job will slow that down a tad.
Comments/feedback welcome in the meantime.

I'm also part of an Austin, TX group trying to organize something, several
participants of which I think are also on this list.

~ Ms.G
@noitacudE.com
"Turning Education around..."