Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Alternative to Web CT?]

Jan,

| I wrote a list of ideas about how WIMS could be modified in order to
| make it more usefull for online classes

I also opened up a wiki page for this WIMS topic here:

http://www.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu/WIMSOnlineCourses

This is exactly the kind of dialogue I'm interested in
and would like to follow up on. I'll post general
comments to the newsgroup, but I'll post things too
techincal for the newsgroup in the wiki. Just in
case someone might be interested in those technical
things. Thought I'd try it anyway.

L. Prevett
Mathematics Instructor
Cochise College, Sierra Vista, AZ, US