[Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] \begin[Admin]{documentation} (was: Our Strengths)]

-------- Original Message --------

From: "Kyle Hutson" <smyle@rockcreek.k12.ks.us>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] \begin[Admin]{documentation} (was: Our
Strengths)

On 28 Nov 2001 at 19:35, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> We're not going to start another latex / word / vim / emacs / smgl /
> whatever flame fest on this list today.

Yeah, there's no need.  Everybody knows ed is the best anyway.

*/me ducks out of the ensuing fight*

--
Kyle Hutson /  Director of Technology  / Rock Creek Schools:  USD323
smyle@rockcreek.k12.ks.us                               785-494-8591

Doug here.  Nah, *real* hackers magnetize a needle and write bits
directly on the disk surface.  Editors of any sort are for wusses.