RE: [seul-edu] The planned coalition and the functionality of this mailing list.

With regards to this, I have updated the tasks on the Wiki page. I might
have missed something, so I would like some feedback as to what should be
added/changed.

The site is at http://www.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu/Education%20Coalition.

jm

ps. I give my vote for SchoolForge as the coalition name
Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Webmaster / TSA / PTV / NHS
Department Assistant - Vocational Education