[seul-edu] Site tools for Schoolforge

As you can see, I'm tentatively calling our new group Schoolforge, since
Linux educational coalition is too long to type every time.  Anyway,
we're getting to the point where we need to start setting up the
infrastructure for this system.

Roger has looked at the Sourceforge code and is singularly unimpressed
with it.  Besides, it's probably too heavy for what we're trying to do
and is aimed at software deveelopment, which is only a part of what
Schoolforge will be doing.

So we need folks to do some research and recommend tools for us to use
to develop the various aspects of Schoolforge.  As David said, different
areas will need different tools; the areas may not even be on the same
systems.  Roger came up with a great list of aspects that Schoolforge
should cover here
<http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Nov-2001/msg00266.html>.  Please
look at that message again and then volunteer to look for organizational
tools to help us implement one or another of those aspects.  I've got to
warn you folks, if you don't do this on your own, I'll start naming
names and asking you specifically to do stuff. :-)  Oh the horror, to be
singled out by Doug for a task!

Doug Loss
drloss@home.com