Re: [seul-edu] Site tools for Schoolforge

I would second David's suggestion.  In addition to inviting the folks at
sourceforge and phpgroupware, we should also get the Ximian folks on this
as well for we have to cover the outlook-refugees as well.

Harish

--
Harish Pillay 9v1hp, Chief Technology Officer
I Q m i n d . c o m -- Where Learning Never Ceases

http://www.iqmind.com
w 65.323.6838 x 12   f 65.323.0208