Re: [seul-edu] Site tools for Schoolforge

Tom -

Hi.  Thanks for your comments on your increasing success with Zope and CMF.
I would be curious if you could do a quick (a 10 minute) once-over on how
that compares with the Microsoft product called Encarta Class Server
(http://www.microsoft.com/education/?ID=ECS).  I have mentioned this
product on this list before, but have not had much success on getting
suggestions on alternatives.

Thanks.

Harish

--
Harish Pillay 9v1hp, Chief Technology Officer
I Q m i n d . c o m -- Where Learning Never Ceases

http://www.iqmind.com
w 65.323.6838 x 12   f 65.323.0208