Re: [seul-edu] criteria: was site tools for schoolforge

cfm@maine.com wrote:

> In case no one has mentioned it, arsdigita or openacs are good candidates.
> Rather than reinventing the wheel, why not use someone elses?
>
> There is, however, nothing easy AND powerful.

Christopher, could you investigate arsdigita and openacs using the same criteria as I
asked Cees and Bruno to use in looking into Zope in my previous message?  Thanks.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people