[seul-edu] Schoolforge--moving on

Folks, I think we've batted the system tools stuff around long
enough.  We risk losing the momentum we've developed if we fall to
wrangling about which content management system we should use.

Let's let that drop for now.  The various recommendations are out
there, and one or another of our intrepid wikians will undoubtedly
set up a page and copy them all to it.

I think we should review David's, Roger's, and  Jason's lists of
possible functions for Schoolforge and come up with an agreed-upon
list of what we want to do.  It's time to boil it all down and get
to the good stuff.  Once we have that list, we can start assigning
ourselves to various aspects of this and start making it happen.  I
suspect each area will decide on what tools are appropriate for
itself.  Roger is pretty agreeable to installing what's asked for,
so long as it doesn't break anything that's already running or bring
the system(s) to its(their) knees.

So let's work on "concreteizing" our still fluid ideas into
something we can implement, OK?

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people