Re: [seul-edu] Reservations about Wikis: Site tools for Schoolforge

"Prevett, Larry" wrote:

> Doug, is this ok? I don't want to suggest anything
> that diverts the main content of the mailing
> list. (Although for this thread that would be like
> trying to divert a fire hose with one of those
> little tiny plastic red straws ...)

That's fine, Larry.  I think we're beginning to get bogged down by this tools
discussion anyway.  I'll post more on that in a few minutes.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people