Re: [seul-edu] Site tools for Schoolforge

Agreed, perhaps I was not as clear as intended :-)

I just wanted to remind the group tht many of the potential converts to
the cause may have difficulty changing their architecture just because
there is a new thing to try.  If these tools can run on existing servers
and prove their worth it will give additional chances to make other
changes.

As far as what is used for SchoolForge and this group's
development/management systems, that should be up to the individuals and
teams that are directly involved in the operation aspects of it.  Just
try to make it easy for others to mirror, expand upon or provide remote
modules, etc. for it.  Who knows, if this takes off, you may not be able
to meet the bandwidth requirements and need my 2 T-1's.

Wouldn't that be nice?

ThanX!

Kevin Stiles
Pasco School District