[seul-edu] Re: Linux in schools advocacy docs

Doug Loss as begun making use of my offer to use oss@members.iteachnet.org as
an archive, discussion, collating, editing and writing mailing list re
free/open source tools and content advocacy for education.

I have posted three of his messages so far which have been forwarded from
seul/edu members. I'd like to request your help now with this task. If you
have a moment, forward links, docs and messages to oss@members.iteachnet.org,
the list we used to plan opensourceschools.org and which has been replaced by
an admin list.

As Doug noted, opensourceschools already has among the best advocacy documents
around as it's been written by among the best in the field (many of you!) and
the site's whole purpose was to give advocacy an address.

Doug's message to me is below for explanation and clarification.

I look forward to working with you.

David
==

--