[seul-edu] It's quiet--_too_ quiet.

I hope the recent lack of messages on this mailing list means that
we're all so busy with our various educational projects for Linux that
we don't have time to post messages.  Somehow, I doubt that that's the
case.  We're overdue for status updates from our various project
leaders; could you folks let us know how things stand with your efforts?

   We also have a lot of people doing things that are of interest but
that don't show up on our list of projects, like those of you who are
setting up X-terminal systems on older hardware.  How about posting a
note letting us know how you're doing and what problems you may have
encountered?  Heck, we might be able to help you out!

   Lastly, Ray, how is your investigation of Squeak going?  As I recall,
someone else was looking at it too (Ian?).  Let's hear some opinions of
it and some discussion on how it might need to be changed to be of use
to us.