Re: [seul-edu] open textbooks

I wrote one a year and a half ago, because my school had no money to buy me text
books.  It was based on using windows.  It was helpful to my students, it took a
lot of effort -- but if every teacher did this eventually, we would have a lot
of them and teachers could suggest fixes and additions to the maintainer.  My
idea of the User Docs is precisely this.  We'll see how far we get.

For classics there is the Gutenburg Project.

Bill