Re: (offtopic?) help Linux survive among NTs Re: K12 Schools Using Linux (was Re: Introduction)

"Culp, David" wrote:

> Yes, You can run a linux workstation on a Win NT network.  I personally have
> never done it, although I was going to try soon by installing linux on a
> partition here at my workstation at school.  Anyway, check out the Samba
> package.  Check out www.samba.org.

Roman, you might try posting to the Linux Journal list (linux-list@ssc.com).
This list is watched by a number of people who are very knowledgable with
systems running a variety of combinations of Linux, NT, Windows and other OSs.
I watch this list and if I see a reply that doesn't also go to you, I will
forward it to you.

Bob