RE: (offtopic?) help Linux survive among NTs Re: K12 Schools Using Linux (was Re: Introduction)

Yes, You can run a linux workstation on a Win NT network.  I personally have
never done it, although I was going to try soon by installing linux on a
partition here at my workstation at school.  Anyway, check out the Samba
package.  Check out www.samba.org.

David Culp