[Fwd: [OpenClassroom - Developers] Work split assignments - get involved.]

Sorry for the cross-post, I think this might be of interest to some of
you, folks.

As promised, OpenClassroom is moving ahead. You can expect an Alpha 01
release of the OpenClassroom Client package in 02 weeks. Stay tuned.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

--

Jose C. Lacal, Chief Vision Officer

jose.lacal@openclassroom.org
http://www.openclassroom.org

OpenClassroom: bringing the power of OpenSource to Education.