seul-edu members in Taiwan

Bill Ries-Knight just brought something up to me that I hadn't
considered.  We all know about the large earthquake in Taiwan.  We have
a number of members of our community in Taiwan.  Please, Hilaire
Fernandes, Barret Dolph, Daniel Glenn, and anyone else on the list on
Taiwan, send us a message to let us know that you're all right.  And if
there's anything we can do to help please let us know that too.