Re: [seul-edu] SEUL Licensing (was: Our presence at trade shows)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> OFSET will open a special instituion fee so that organization can
> support free software in education. This is one possibility
> (http://www.ofset.org/information/legal/regulation.html)

Will you give away money ? If not, then forget it. We have
sourceforge .

> I was talking about end user: Bob's parent are rich, it's school has
> all last-great-expensive-edu soft. Rob's parent are poor, etc. You get
> the picture.

The question is that Rob could build its own free software or
he could build it  for his brother. The question is not in
the algorithms but in the data:
programm = algorithms + data

We just need Rob to start developing free soft, at the same
time he uses it.

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  QOTD: "I used to be lost in the shuffle, now I just shuffle along with the lost."