Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide (was: need detailed network advice)

Quoting Manuel Gutierrez Algaba <irmina@ctv.es>:

> I didn't mean to insult anybody. It's just my opinion.

Is it fair to say you expressed yourself strongly?  I guess you weren't involved
when we started.  Feel free to join in "with lighter opinions."

> The bad thing about free
> soft movement is that some are trying to imposing acceptable ways
> of thinking :

I am not sure this is true.  I think a diplomatic approach and willingness to
put in the effort are what the "Open Content" is about these will impress people
and get the job done.  I think it was Eric Raymond who says "Stop complaining
and fix it."

My offers still stand.
1) Cooperatively, we redefine the project.
2) You can take over the project.  I haven't had any recruits and my progress
has be VERY slow.  I am ripe for a takeover.
3) Feel free to start a parellel effort.  The "Open Content" allows us reduce
this but it doesn't have to.

This mail sent through IMP: mail.tasis.ch