Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Computers in the classroom]

>This is surprising. Can you deny anyone to link to your page ????

Actually, I have occassionally requested people linking to General
Education Online to remove the link, either because it is incorrect, or
because I would prefer not to, at least in the eyes of some, be connected
to that group.

I've also (twice, I think), on occassion, requested people remove content
taken from General Education Online from their websites.  Both times they
complied.

So, a lot depends if you do a search on who is linking or who isn't.

Mike