Re: docutg: Conglomerate

Ramin and I have been keeping our eye on it.  Ramin
tried it out and found it unstable and unusable.  If
they released an update, we can check it out again.

Bill

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:

> I don't remember if we noticed this before, but I saw
it in Saturday's
> Freshmeat:
>
> http://www.conglomerate.org/
>
> >From their webpage: "Conglomerate is a project to
create a complete
> structured information authoring, management,
archival, revision control
> and transformation system. Conglomerate uses XML
semantics and powerful
> graphical editing, coupled with a centralised storage
model and a
> flexible transformation language to create an
environment which is easy
> to use, produces high-quality structured output, and
lets the user
> target several output media with a single source
document."

> --
> Doug Loss                 The difference between the
right word and
> Data Network Coordinator  the almost right word is the
difference
> Bloomsburg University     between lightning and a
lightning bug.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Mark Twain

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>