docutg: SEUL/edu Doc Standard

Hi,

The SEUL/edu Documentation Standards is ready for
another review.  I is nearing completion, Please read
it.  If you don't read this version it will be much
harder for me to incorporate your ideas later!

After reading it and give me comments on the following:

1) Do you agree with the proposed standards?
2) Do you have a better way to do Non-printed
bibliographies?
3) Do you want the tips and additional tags section?
4) Anybody know why the graphic tag doesn't include the
file as CDATA when I give it the attribute
format="linespecification" (or whatever it is).
5) Can anybody make this into a ps file?  I always get
TONS of errors.

If you would like to review it please mail me.  I can
send it in sgml, rtf, text (some things can't be seen,
but this is the one I usually use).

Bill
TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>