docutg: Conglomerate

I don't remember if we noticed this before, but I saw it in Saturday's
Freshmeat:

http://www.conglomerate.org/

From their webpage: "Conglomerate is a project to create a complete
structured information authoring, management, archival, revision control
and transformation system. Conglomerate uses XML semantics and powerful
graphical editing, coupled with a centralised storage model and a
flexible transformation language to create an environment which is easy
to use, produces high-quality structured output, and lets the user
target several output media with a single source document."