Re: docutg: SEUL/edu Standards -- copyright, etc.

I like it too.  Do you think it is enough to say that we
use that and give the URL? or should we include it into
our document as a whole?  I assume there is no problem
just including it into our docs.

I'll email him and see how he would like us to do this
and ask him how well our Standards fit his and see if we
can work out something (AFTER I GET SOME COMMENTS from
the others on this list -- I don't want to mail out
something silly beyond this list :).

Bill

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:
> I personally like the OpenContent Public License
> <http://www.opencontent.org>, which is what Joshua
Drake used as the

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>