RE: An exam for leaders

Þann 08-Feb-98 skrifar jfm2@club-internet.fr:

> So I propose this little test:
>
> Every leader should issue a _severe_ critic of the distribution he uses.
> No praises allowed, no mentionning of other distributions except for
> comparisons unfavorable to the distribution used by the candidate.
> Focus must be on suitability for end users and on structural problems:
> bugs are made to be fixed so you are allowed not mentionning them
> unless they are persistent.  We have one week.  People failing to be
> severe enough, will have two days to issue a second version.  If this
> one is still not good, well, you decide.

  I use my "own" distrubtion, more or less.  Normally I fetch the
sources of the program in question, and compile it myself.  Other programs
I've created myself, it's only the "base" system that comes from Debian.

Orn Einar Hansen                         oe.hansen@oehansen.pp.se
                                          oehansen@daimi.aau.dk
                                        voice+fax; +46 035 217194
===