Re: Proposal

Bruce et al.

Bruce, I much admire  Debian  and  it's  spirit, social contract and
everything attached to it.  However, I have to  *strongly  disagree*
with your proposal which comes as a mean to split up SEUL.

You cannot compare SEUL  to  Debian.   Debian  is a well established
group with many people working on it AND a solid structure.   You've
had several years on-the-road to come to that stadium.

SEUL  came  about because none of the well established distributions
ever thought of end users  (i.e.   people who've not gone to college
to learn about systems, programming languages  and  how  to  set  up
whatever may be needed code-ways).

As I see it, things have gone  at  a  certain,  somehow  slow,  pace
because  the  guys  have  been  thinking about this in great detail.
Many people can write down code but  it  is a fact that not many can
write code for end users.

Anyway, I believe you could cooperate with your ideas and experience
in SEUL without attempting to assimilate the project  the  same  way
Bill Gates said about Linux :-)

Peace,

    Aldo