Re: SEUL: Jean's resignation, and where SEUL is going

] From: "Martin Jackson" <mjackson@deskmedia.com>

] I believe in the goals of SEUL, and I believe in the methodologies SEUL is
] using to get there.  With that said, I hereby resign as leader of seul-pub,
] since I am hindering more than helping.

Martin,

You've been doing the job  very  well,  Martin.  Please, do not take
offense in Omega's suggestion!!  To share the job with someone  else
will  be good to you.  I'm searching for someone else who'll give me
a hand with the SEG as well.  It is a fact that all of this deserves
a full-time input but few/none can put up with that.

You  are  100%  needed,  man and you would leave a B-52 kind of bomb
hole if you left.

I suggest you get a buddy and develop the stuff as planned, together.

Cheers,

    Aldo

FISH-ECOLOGY: the largest worldwide e-conference on  fish  research.
Strictly  academic.   Reach  >2400  scientists in over 60 countries.
Info/queries & feed-back to: <FISH-ECOLOGY-REQUEST@HELIOS.ULPGC.ES>.
Simple End User Linux (SEUL) Project: www.seul.org - Welcome to  the
SEUL Expert Group (SEG).           A distributed high tech endevour.

----
Aldo-Pier Solari <SolariS@CICEI.ULPGC.ES>, Fish.Res.Gr./ULP
Home-page:  http://www.ulpgc.es/usuarios/solaris/index.html
PGPKey ID: 0xFDD1FD36   --  IWillNotFailThoseWithWhomIServe
----
===
===