Re: Compartmental tasks: comments.

> So, you see the problem.  The decisions made by the compartment leaders
> should be reviewed by the leadership team as a whole and voted on with
> the sysarch's holding veto power since it's ultimately their project.

I have a basic structure/process outlined to deal with this, but it's more
for the larger decisions: http://www.omegacs.net/~omega/seul/structure

If you have any specific ideas as to how to deal with the "smaller"
decisions, as far as having leaders check with seul-leaders and the
sysarchs before claiming something as a decision, please write it up and
I'll fold it into the structure document.

Everyone, please read the structure doc (er, ramble) and send in comments
if appropriate.  This will be rewritten as an official doc in the next
week, so I need the comments rsn.

TIA,
   Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===