also back again

following suit: i've been punting a lot lately, but i've dropped one class
and /almost/ relaxed enough to get back to seul.  my next project will be
fixing up cvs to have some semblance of reasonable access control.  this
should take me about a day, once i set aside some time for it - probably
late this week, or early weekend.  after that i'll also start actually
getting specs and code into cvs...
you can still use cvs freely until then.  the current setup works, it's just
disgustingly unscalable.

-luka
===
SEUL-Leaders list, seul-leaders-request@seul.mit.edu