Re: SEUL: FIPS

Jeffrey wrote:
> Maybe I'm weird but I don't have a copy of dos. This would
> require an OEM to buy a copy of dos for every computer he
> put SEUL on. -Jeff

This is only for the install process and DOSEMU, and there is a free
DOS.
I am not sure what kind of license it's under but the legal minds on
this
list can say weather it's free enough for SEUL.  http://www.caldera.com
--
: "Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across the
: backbone, bounced from satellite, Nothing but net."