SEUL: SEUL and/or Linuxunited projects?

Greetings, all.
I'm the leader of the SEUL project (Simple End-User Linux, www.seul.org)
as well as one of the leaders of Linuxunited (linuxunited.org). Our goal
is to increase general knowledge and advocacy about Linux, as well as to
support more technically oriented projects for making Linux simpler and
more userfriendly (eg Project Independence, www.independence.seul.org).

One of my seul people pointed me to the Freehive project. It looks like
an extremely useful project -- there are a lot of people contacting me
who are interested in helping out with seul but have no specific technical
experience, and I often don't have anything for them to work on that
interests them. I hope to see the Freehive project mature (eg project
database with associated volunteers) to the point that I can just send them
your way and feel confident that you'll be able to make good use of them. :)

Leo requested earlier that we suggest projects that could use some help
in web design. While our webpage at http://www.seul.org/ seems to get the
job done, I would welcome comments from people who actually know something
about graphical design. :) We were aiming for short and concise (and pretty
easily lynxed). Also, if somebody has a brilliant idea for a logo (plus
comes up with a graphic for it), I'm all ears.

Alternatively, the LU-News project (http://linuxunited.org/projects/news/)
is currently stalled because we're lacking people with time, html clue,
and xml clue (not much is actually required..just some basics). I
specifically don't want to pull volunteers away from Freehive when it's
just starting to form, so I mention this only as an example of the sort
of thing Freehive might want to look into helping out once it's organized.

For those of you discussing touching up Howto's and writing ones for things
not already covered, take a look at http://www.seul.org/pub/howto/cpah.html

Thanks for your time,
--Roger