Re: SEUL: Linux advocacy documents team?

Roger Dingledine wrote:

> Recently, it's become apparent that more and more Linux advocacy documents
> are springing up, but their creation and development remains uncoordinated.

> I'd like to gather
> together some good writers and good thinkers, and figure out what needs to
> be done wrt Linux advocacy documents.

[snipped a bunch of good ideas]

What about the Linux Advocacy Project?  Shouldn't they be involved in
(or leading) this sort of thing?  I admit, I'm not up on just what they
do, but from what I've seen this sounds like their ballpark.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards