Re: SEUL: Linux advocacy documents team?

Roger Dingledine wrote:
> Recently, it's become apparent that more and more Linux advocacy documents
> are springing up, but their creation and development remains uncoordinated.

> I'd like to gather
> together some good writers and good thinkers, and figure out what needs to
> be done wrt Linux advocacy documents.
[snipped a bunch of good ideas]

What about the Linux Advocacy Project?  Shouldn't they be involved in
(or leading) this sort of thing?  I admit, I'm not up on just what they
do, but from what I've seen this sounds like their ballpark.

Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards
Bloomsburg University     or golf.
dloss@bloomu.edu                H. L. Mencken