SEUL: Linux Publicity Project status?

I just noticed that the LPP has resurfaced, in a different
place on LI's website. There is very little information
available from the site, other than your address.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and see if there was
anything I could help with. I'm the leader of the SEUL
project (www.seul.org) and a coleader of the Linux United
project (www.linuxunited.org), and I've been working on
Linux advocacy and end-user issues for several years. We
have several publicity-related articles available from our
site.

Is the LPP working on any documents or projects currently?

Thanks,
--Roger