Re: FollowSymLinks

As xpdm is not hosted on a POSIX operating system, FollowSymLinks will
not work and will not be available from that mirror. Users will either
need to read the version numbers in the directory or download from the
styled pages on the website that link directly to the intended
versions rather than the "latest" symlinks.

--
Marcus Griep
ââ

.