Von: owner-tor-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [owner-tor-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] im Auftrag von Bryon Eldridge [barkerjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. März 2010 02:41
An: tor-mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: FollowSymLinks

Hello all,

I checked our active mirrors and 7 out of 18 give errors downloading
alpha-orbot-latest.apk.asc.  This is likely because the symlink isn't
being followed.  Please add FollowSymLinks to your configuration file
for your mirror.

Test URI: /dist/android/alpha-orbot-latest.apk.asc

Active mirrors that are failing:
* Xpdm
* BarkerJr
* beme it
* tor.idnr.at
* www.tor.myeveryday.ru
* BarkerJr
* tor.homosu.net

I also want to note that the "anothr" mirror's domain has expired, so
keeping it listed on the mirrors page is just feeding the squatters.

Thanks.