Re: FollowSymLinks

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 06:41:09PM -0700, barkerjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 0.6K bytes in 22 lines about:
: I checked our active mirrors and 7 out of 18 give errors downloading
: alpha-orbot-latest.apk.asc.  This is likely because the symlink isn't
: being followed.  Please add FollowSymLinks to your configuration file
: for your mirror.

Actually, I'm fine with letting it error out.  People should be using
the filename with the version in it, not the symlink.

: I also want to note that the "anothr" mirror's domain has expired, so
: keeping it listed on the mirrors page is just feeding the squatters.

I'll remove it tomorrow when I'm near a system that can commit.

Thanks for checking the mirrors.  Clearly we need a better mirror
configuration.

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project