I also have that idea of running first a relay then an exit node, and would like some basic information or recommendation about host providers, like price /month, bandwidth included, satisfaction or quality, level of tor friendliness, whatever...

Thx for any help you can provide,
tOreo

Le 2015-07-19 23:06, gunes acar a ÃcritÂ:

On 2015-07-18 15:06, Dmytro Dudenko wrote:
Speaking of BeNeLux,

is Belgium any worse in tolerating a Tor-server at Home (Belgacom)
/ at Uni Campus (will not say what Uni)?

In the case of Uni Campus, one needs to run purely a non-exit
relay, I presume :)

Will not directly answer your question, but we had no difficulties
getting the permission for our our non-exit relay (kulcosictor) at KU
Leuven. But, don't know what would have happened if we had asked
permission for an exit.

Also, apparently 2 of the 4 exit relays in Belgium runs at Belgacom
and one of them (darkman) seems to be around for more than 4 months:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/64C05AF7C30CFEB56AD717564C4783B322
82195C
https://atlas.torproject.org/#search/country:be%20flag:exit

Any experience to share?