Re: init.d script for multi instance TOR servers

Thus spake Moritz Bartl (moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> What I haven't seen before is this:
>
> [notice] Based on 368 circuit times, it looks like we don't need to wait
> so long for circuits to finish. We will now assume a circuit is too slow
> to use after waiting 10 seconds.
> [notice] Based on 369 circuit times, it looks like we need to wait
> longer for circuits to finish. We will now assume a circuit is too slow
> to use after waiting 11 seconds.
> [notice] Based on 371 circuit times, it looks like we don't need to wait
> so long for circuits to finish. We will now assume a circuit is too slow
> to use after waiting 10 seconds.

This is for client operations, not relay. It's a performance
enhancement. See path-spec.txt section 2.4 for more info.
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/doc/spec/path-spec.txt

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist