Re: OpenBSD 4.6 Xarchon port

Hey Chris! That's exciting! Thanks for taking care of that.

I have bad news, though. I can't access the seul servers and I can't get a response from Roger or anyone at seul. I think the XArchon website is officially dead.

I have been considering moving the project to Sourceforge. I would really love to have it in Subversion instead of CVS. Would you be interested in setting that up?

- Mike