Re: OpenBSD 4.6 Xarchon port

I'm pretty sure I wrote to the email address you're sending from, Roger. But maybe came at a bad time and got lost? It was several months ago, and I didn't follow up.

If you wouldn't mind resetting my password, I'd appreciate it very much. I think my username is just "mike". I also used to be the website maintainer. I'd be very happy to give that up, but if no one else wants it, I would like to have the password for that too. My email used to be at critpath, but the spam situation got very bad, so I don't use it anymore.

Thanks!

- Mike