Re: [bos-dev] translation?

Olaf wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering if this project was still active... I am teaching interpreting and translation and finally got the chance to give some kind of l10n course, in which I would like to give my students some real-world projects, one of them being BOS Wars...

It seems that we can just copy our own files into the right places, but it would be nice if we could also get our translations incorporated into the official release...

Regards,

Olaf
Hi Olaf,

The project is still alive, although it evolves slowly now due to lack of time. I hope it will speed up again.

New translations for Bos Wars are always welcome and are usually integrated in the project quickly. Which languages do you consider to work on ? We also have some translations that need to be checked and updated. Maintaining translations might interest you too.

If you want to talk more about this, you can join us in the #bos IRC channel or continue here on the mailing list. The IRC channel is the main place where we talk. I'm there usually around 8PM (GMT).

Best,

Feb (project leader).